- The system is characterized by a sufficient level of security with potentially high profits. The Empire EA will suit conservative investors who prefer safer yet confident trading.
- The strategy is based on the statistics of distribution of Highs and Lows on the weekly Statistics show that Highs and Lows, on the EURUSD weekly candlestick, mostly fall on Mondays and Fridays. This fact accounts for the EA’s actions. The EA analyzes the Monday candlestick and enters the market on Tuesday, then it closes the positions on Friday.
- The EA allows to intervene in trading: it is possible to move stop orders, close trades manually or partially, which also allows the investor to control the EA’s actions and enhance the security of the account, and increase the yield on your account.
- The EA has an additional option – trailing stop. This option can be disabled.
- Today the most optimal trading parameters for EURUSD and GBPUSD with completely automatic trading involved are: Take Profit ~150 points, Stop Loss ~25 points.